Thursday, July 31, 2008

Catch me if you can!

Off to Jasper for a run and then the thriving metropolous of Grande Cache for Death Race. At the Death Race, I plan on doing a little running, a little cheerleading and a little socializing. Yiihaw, I'm off! Catch me if you can....and good luck to all of those competing and supporting in the Death Race this weekend. My buddy Steve, his lady Brenda and of course, the Mighty Duo of Eric and Michelle. There are lots more of you I know soloing, so safe journey to you all on the trails this fine weekend!!

Weeeeeee!!

A few more G-Bear footy prints for your viewing pleasure....enjoy!

Leslie





5 comments:

Jamie Anderson said...

I dunno... looks like sasquatch prints to me!

holly said...

Have a fun weekend Resree! And BTW, I am back, and I am wondering if you're interested in an overnighter on August 16th-17th?

Sarah Elaine said...

Hey there, Banff Trail Trash!

It was GREAT to meet you in Grande Cache! I'll get around to a blog post soon and I'll pop back and see what you had to say about it, too.

Hope we meet up again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this blog to get most recent updates, so where can i do it please assist.


Here is my homepage airplanes games

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette reviews, best electronic cigarettes, e cigarette forum, e cigarettes, e cig forum, smokeless cigarettes