Monday, January 28, 2008

The Cold has Arrived

We have been spoiled for so long with good weather, that I had alomost forgotten what winter was like....until this morning. I left my house this morning for the usual lovely walk and was ASSAULTED by the cold weather! It was -30c (-22F) which woke me up rather quickly!

Yesterday upon hearing that there was some cccccold weather due to arrive, I snuck in a last run before I go hibernate for a few days. There was fresh snow up on Tunnel Mountain which gave me a little challenge as I practiced my uphill with 4 trips up and down.

In honour of the crappy weather, I present to you my friend Steve's collection of fantastic mountain photos entitled the Rock and Ice Collection. A lot of these were taken on summer and fall trail runs! Enjoy!

No comments: