- Orcas Island Fat Ass 50k. Located in the most beautiful state park. Love the Golf Islands! A good excuse to get out of town.
- Miwok 100k. Love California! A really good excuse to get out of town. Especially in May. When you live in Banff.
- Blackfoot Ultra 50k. A post Miwok effort and a good excuse to get out of town. That and all of the friends are going. We will have a 4 person Banff Trail Trash contingent!
- Powderface 42. Love this race! A kick ass marathon on all singled track. Hope to speed it up this year!
- The Canadian Death Race. Support crew. Sometimes you just have to give back the love!
- After that......summer is short! I just want to hit some special trails in the National Park, and am planning something long and epic....I just need to give it a name.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Planning for 2008
So......looking towards 2008 I have committed to a few races:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment