Me: "Gee, this ice has a strange texture today, it's extra grippy and I'm not slipping at all!"
Keith: "We could ride our bikes right down the lake!"
Me: "Yeah! That would be pretty frickin' cool."
"Smile and Say....STUPID!!"
So, after our Ice Ride on Lake Minnewanka we had a little impromptu BBQ. Mmmmm. BBQ. It's a true sign of spring! Anyhow, we all brainstormed some possible titles for this blog entry and came up with the following:
1. What Can Possibly Go Wrong?
2. Don't try this at home kids, we're trained professionals.
3. Yes, I do walk/ride on water.
4. People In These Pictures Are Smarter Than They Appear.
5. I'm Riding With Stupid.
6. Smile and Say..."Stupid!"